||Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
||SEO技术 - 最基本的seo知识
- Make sure the site is search engine friendly and already optimized for search engines.
- HTML Validation
It is important to ensure that the HTML code that makes up a web page is correctly formatted. If there are errors in the code, then search engine spiders may have difficulty indexing the page's content.
- Broken Link
Broken link is one of the most important problems need to fix before launch, as too many broken links will means the site is “under constructions” in Search Engines. All index pages will remove from search engines.
- Site Map
It's always a good idea to create a site map to make it easy for search engine spiders to index the site's content. Link to every page on the web site that has relevant content, and place a link to the site map on the site's home page.
- Keep your URLs simple and static
URLs that are complicated or that change frequently are difficult to use as link destinations. For example, the URL www.example.com/mypage is easier for Robots to crawl and for people to type than a long URL with multiple extensions. Also, a URL that doesn't change is easier for people to remember. That makes it a more likely link destination from other sites.
- Design your pages with valuable content. The best way to attract people to your site and keep them coming back, is to design your pages with valuable content that your target audience is interested in.
- Make sure that each page is accessible by at least one static text link
- Keep your site hierarchy fairly flat. That is, each page should only be from one to three clicks away from the home page.
- Use more text content rather than just images and Keep the text that you want indexed outside of images. For example, if you want your company name or address to be indexed, make sure it is displayed on your page outside of a company logo.
- Always use a good title tag and good heading tags.
- Use your important keyword phrase toward the beginning of the tags.
- Keep your pages as simple as possible while still be aesthetically pleasing.
- Provide links to all of your important pages from your main page
- Use link text containing your keyword phrase.
- Build good, solid, valuable content.
- In general, home pages will rank higher than sub-pages.
- Create a captivating Meta Description tag and use your Keyword phrase in the tag.
- Obtaining a domain name with your Keyword in it.
- Including the Keyword in a sub-directory name or page name.
- Keywords in bold print or larger print on the page get advantages.
- Including Keywords in the H1 Heading tag.
- Don＇t use hidden links or text, including the 1-pixel GIF technique.
- Use unique IP address for your Web site to avoid the chance of sharing a "tainted" IP address with a company that spams.
- Using your Keyword at least once near the bottom of your page in the Body area.
- Improve your link popularity!
- A keyword frequency of 1 is suggested for the Title area.
- A word count from 5 to 8 is suggested for the Title area.
- A keyword frequency from 2 to 14 is suggested for the Body Text area.
- A word count from 499 to 707 is suggested for the Body Text area.
- A total frequency from 3 to 45 is suggested for the page as a whole.
- A total word count from 430 to 914 is suggested for the page as a whole.
- Try to keep the page size plus all the images to no more than 50K to 150K.
Presented by Gampower.com